How to achieve best search engine optimization result?
Search engine optimization is the process of analyzing a web site and modifying it to enable search engines to read, understand, and index it correctly. This dramatically increases the traffic to the web site. Many web sites are expensive to build and are technologically advanced but they cannot be ranked by the search engines because they were never optimized.
The objective of search engine optimization is to increase web visitor counts by ranking very high in the results of searches using the most appropriate keywords describing the content of your site. It is not enough to simply add META tags and do submission of your site to the available search engine indexes and directories. The initial step is to build a great content-rich website. The last step is the proper submission of your website to the search engine or directory. There are no search engine optimization secrets - just ranking and promotion methodologies to follow in order to beat your competition in obtaining a high ranking for desired search keywords.
What I suggest is to carefully follow your instincts and Internet experience and do the following
- Identify your competition
- Locate potential back links to your URL
- Identify the relevant keywords (its far better to have ranks for more than one keyword or phrase than to be at the
top for only one keyword)
Avoid these for top search engine optimization results
- Repetition of keywords
- Use of irrelevant keywords
- Use of colored text on same-color background
- Duplication of pages with different URLs
- Use of different pages that bridge to the same URL
After keywords identification, follow these
- Add keywords in content
- Submission of website to major search engines
- Recheck search engine registration (it will take few weeks to get your site listed in engines and directories)
- Check the search engine placement (please keep on checking the results as you have to feed this input to your further
optimization process) Repeat all the steps mentioned above periodically to keep your listing improving.
Organic search engine optimization has become a necessity for companies that are serious about increasing Internet business and
achieving prominent rankings in the major search engines.
Back to Organic Search Engine Optimization Articles
Read more about organic search engine optimization: